Hempseed oil is extracted from industrial hemp plants specifically cultivated for industrial production. In Australia production is regulated via grower registration and approval in line with relevant legislation.
Hemp seed oil has a unique composition that makes it the optimal choice for daily consumption and body use. It is often referred to as a super oil around the world.
Why is it known as the Super Oil?
- Has the perfect ratio of omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids
- Great source of vitamin E and minerals such as phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron and zinc
- Contains conjugated linolenic acid (CLA), beneficial for cell membrane growth
- Has naturally occurring vitamin D, vital for calcium absorption
- Contains beneficial amounts of the omega 6 Gamma linolenic Acid (GLA)
- Plant based protein and dietary fibre, great for vegetarians
What are the benefits of Hempseed Oil?
- Healthier skin, is highly effective to add general skin moisture, and in treating acne, eczema, and psoriasis prevention
- Maintains a hormonal balance within the body
- Improves brain health
- Linked to cancer prevention and heart disease, lowers cholesterol levels and reduces the risk of stroke
- Regulates sugar levels
- Provides a boost to the body’s immunity levels
- Balances inflammation levels
- Provides hair and nail rejuvenation
- Hemp seed oil supports weight loss
- General good nutritional value
- Insomnia, soothing and relaxing
- Hemp seed oil prevents Demyelination (damage to the mylelin sheath connecting nerves) of the nervous system
Nundle Natural Skin Solutions Hempseed Oil is grown and cold pressed in Australia